Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh Heaven, it's Verse 11!

For those who don't know C is away for the summer training and I am living in Annapolis with my parents. While I was reluctant at the thought of "moving back home" I am so glad that I did! What a gift it is to be able to spend time with my sisters while they are growing up and to get a chance to look into my family from the perspective of an adult and be so grateful for all that I had growing up.

One of the things I had been worried about while coming back to Annapolis was getting some sort of way to make money. God has provided once again and through a various chain of connections hooked me up with an awesome organization called eCruisers.
Driving these electric cars around has been such a fun thing! Spending time talking to people about a town  that I love is such a fun way to spend the summer. But yet of course as it always happens, one answer to prayer is never enough. My sinful nature craves for more and there are always pains and worries and unanswered questions I find myself praying about.

The moments when I snap out of it and really thank the Lord for what I have are only after I have been constantly seeking him throughout my day. From the minute I wake up to the time I go to bed, I have to believe and recognize that the Holy Spirit is in my midst a he will not forsake me in my time of need. Which leads me to my verse that I want to not only memorize in my head but feel in my heart and soul for "knowledge puffs up but love builds up" 1 Corinthians 8:1b 

"And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you." Psalm 9:10 ESV

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment