Monday, April 18, 2011

Verse 08 and other things great!

Wow! When I look at the date of the last post I am embarrassed and ashamed! So much has happened and so many things to be greatful for!

C and I made it safely back to Dover, DE and we brought a little friend with us. (Remember that surprsie I was hinting at a few posts ago?) HERE HE IS!!! This is Harvey!

He has been just a ball of fun since we brought him back. A great companion for me while C is working during the day, and a pleasant distraction from my school work. 

This past weekend we invited my in-laws and grandparents to our tiny apartment for a birthday dinner! C and his dad's birthday are just today and tomorrow and it was fun to celebrate together and be the hostess for a change.  I made this delicious orzo pasta! Another great one from Rachael Ray

I would have loved to take step-by-step photos in our new kitchen but with all the people here I was a bit of a Martha, not a Mary do you get the Bible story reference) (also this is something I'm working on, don't hold it against me). Anyway, the link to Rachel's website give s a great easy to follow video for your viewing pleasure!

Also I owe you all a new verse. Verse 07 seemed to hit me right between the eyes so many times these last 2 weeks. I'm so glad to be doing this memory challenge and really amazed at how much my life can change simply by digging into the Scripture. For verse 08 I started thinking about all of the birthdays coming up of some very important people in my life! My husband, father-in-law, and sister Natalie will all have brithdays in the next two weeks and I am just so greatful for them and the Creator who brought them into this world. So here goes...

Revelation 4:11 Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created." ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment