Friday, September 9, 2011

From the Outside In

Now I'm no fashionista by any stretch of the imagination. But yesterday I fully understood what Stacy & Clinton preach about on What Not to Wear. The power of a great wardrobe and fresh new look can totally transform your soul!

I took a risk, and chopped all my hair off leaving a cute bob reminiscent of my younger years.  I love how easy it is to take care of and feel totally refreshed!

After the haircut I splurged a little more and used to birthday money for a new pair of black pumps. Feeling great about the way I looked on the outside completely changed my mood and confidence on the inside. I felt elated and so full of energy.

There is no reason to not feel this great everyday if I just took a few extra minutes in the morning to throw on some cute jewelry instead of my classic hoops. Or standing up straight in a pair of heels instead of flip flops. (Even if I'm just working around the house that day)
 

"I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

  1. OKAY CUTIE!! love the hair. I also thought I posted on the WIWW (what i wore weds) post, but it didn't like to save. ANYWAY i love it and its so great youre linking up! I would if i actually kept a blog up to date... maybe when i dont have a job when Dave & I move to God knows where!

    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete