Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reminders

 Flipping through old photos I am reminded...

Of the insane number of hours I spent working on my senior thesis,

 The determination I had to finish the race, and finish it well, (2 Timothy 4:7)

Of all the late nights and overwhelming weeks of homework that lead to this,
Of the mother who loves me, and spoils me on my birthday saying "we'll have one of everything",
And who buys be a brand new pack of 64 Crayola Crayons to unleash the creative inner child in me,

Of the husband who is willing to walk through the rain with me and teach me how to jump in the puddles,
 
  That as scary as it was, I put on my big girl panties, packed up a big 'ole truck and moved to Dover almost a year ago,

And when I get texts from sweet, sweet friends at just the right moment. I am reminded that I am loved, and I have a God who knows just what I need before I can even ask.

Who also makes beautiful skylines like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment