Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Linking up today for What I Wore Wednesday!

At UMW we used to called Wednesday "Wack'd Out Wednesday", because between busy schedules , preparing for the weekend plans, and way too much homework everyone seemed to be a bit, well "WACK". So instead of letting our "WACK'D" attitude ruin our day we would simply blame it on the Wednesday.

Today I am resisting (or embarrassing depending on how you look at it) the WACK and using the power of great clothes/jewelry to power me through the day.



 Trying to squeeze every last bit of wear from my summer clothes I've paired a summer beech dress with a comfy sweater for a day of grocery shopping and writing.

dress: (Athleta)
Sweater: (Target)
Necklace: (Target)

P.S. Not sure why these photos are so grainy, sorry bout that



No comments:

Post a Comment