Monday, February 14, 2011

l.o.v.e.

Here are a few pictures from our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. Today we are going to a 1 year old's birthday party, yesterday C was preparing for a big test he had to take today, which meant the best day to celebrate the "Hallmark Holiday" was Saturday.

The day started by going to the Humane Society to look at dogs. We found a great one, and I it was so fun for me to watch C get so attached to an animal. A side of him that I have not really seen before. Unfortunately as we went to the ask the volunteers for an application another family was already filling theirs out for the same dog. :( Oh well, maybe next time.

After a great workout we got gussied up and headed to a great sushi restaruant we've been wanting to try. Just as quickly as we walked in we walked right out. There was an 1.5 hr wait!! We drove around a while and settled in at a great Italian place called Carinos. I of course, would have loved to get a few shots of us in our attire but C isn't a fan of the pics in the first place and it's hard to find someone to take a full body shot. So here's what we got.
Not prepared for a picture


 I on the other hand, have no problem showing my affection
:)

 Making chocolate covered Strawberries. C decided to coat one in peanut butter and chocolate it was delicious!
 Tulips and roses. A little romance and a little pop of spring!
This was such a thoughtful gift. I have a collection of these Willow Tree figures. This one is called "Love of Learning", he said it was to encourage my dreams of teaching. Wish I could explain to you how much this meant to me. Husbands really have a way of knowing just what you need.
 It was a beautiful day so I did some photography practice

Sweet Shot Day



1 comment:

  1. Love this Noelle! I absolutely love the photographs you took of your rings :) Sounds like dinner was lovely as well & I hear you when you were talking about Chris not wanting to take pictures. I have the same issue with David hahha.

    have a wonderful Valentines day! Dave & I are celebrating Valentines Day & 52 months this Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete