Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Scripture Memory Challenge: Verse 03

Verse 03....Yippeee!!!

Alright ladies and gentlemen (only because I really don't think any men follow this blog) it's time to gear up for the next step on our scripture memory challenge. I'm so proud of each of you for sticking with this and can't believe how quickly it is all going by. It kind of makes me sad to think that memorizing two verses a month is making time just fly by.

This next verse is in honor of my brother Zak. He is at school at the Air Force Academy Prep School and is struggling to make it through till spring break. While I know, and he knows, he can do it, sometimes the fears and struggles make the end seem so far away. I'm proud of the way he's been dealing with it and hope that truth like this can make the tough days a little easier.

Verse 03
 "Don't be afraid", He said, "Take courage I am here".  Matthew 14:27  NIV



No comments:

Post a Comment