Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rest in me...

"Rest in me, my child, forgetting about the worries of the world. Focus on Me- Emmanuel- and let My living Presence envelop you in Peace. Tune in to My eternal security, for I am the same yesterday, today and forever. If you live on the surface of life by focusing on everchanging phenomena, you will find yourself echoing the words of Solomon: "Meaningless! Meaningless! Everything is meaningless!"

Living in collaboration with Me is the way to instill meaning into your days. Begin each day alone with Me, so that you can experience the reality of My Presence. As you spend time with Me, the way before you opens up step by step. Arise from the stillness of our communion, and gradually begin your journey through the day. Hold My hand in deliberate dependence on Me, and I will smooth out the path before you." (An excerpt from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young)

Hebrews 13: 8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."
Proverbs 3:5-6 'Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight."

No comments:

Post a Comment