Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Happy List

I want to try something...
People like talking about things that make them happy. And when life gets too difficult and complicated to handle we get consumed in negativity. Suddenly our problems get bigger than we are and that's all we can see. So I want to start noticing the things that make me happy, when you are alone and feeling lost remembering what God has done and what brings you joy so quickly turns life around.

So here's the experiment, let's start a list of the happy things. As complex or as simple as you want. Ask your neighbors, the barista at Starbucks, your spouse and let's get the list going of happy things!

Post your happy comments below, I'll get the list started for you and add some that I've gathered!

1. The smell of coffee from the kitchen when C gets ready for work.
2. Singing worship songs
3. Adrenaline rush after a good workout
4. Peppermint
5. Looking at pictures of high school (T.C.)
6. A good back scratch (M.F.)
7. A really good thunderstorm and a really good book (E.A.)
...

1 comment:

  1. I am extra happy when my husband walks through the front door after work.

    ReplyDelete