I've said it before, but breakfast is my all time favorite meal of the day. So anytme I can create great breakfast food, I'll work it into any time of day. These are really cute and would be great to make first thing in the morning, pop em in the oven while your getting dressed then their ready to eat when you are.
1. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Put a few slices of thin prosciutto or breakfast turkey in the base of each cup
3. Sprinkle a little shredded cheese and basil into each
4. Crack an egge in each cup then nestle more cheese on top.
5. Bake at 375 about 15min and let rest for about 5. Season with S&P and serve!