Thursday, October 6, 2011

DAY 6: Ladybug Pizzas

This week I am starting an internship at the school my sister goes to and I'll need to start packing a lunch.
To be honest, lunch is my least favorite meal of the day. If I knew I could make it through the day (I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T) I would skip it. So I'm always looking for creative things to pack. These are the cutest pizzas and would be such fun to make with your kids!

STEP 1: Pre-heat the oven (or toaster) to about 400.
STEP 2: Spread 1tbs of pesto onto each half of an English muffin.
STEP 3: Pile on shredded cheese, a slice of tomato, and olives (for the non-olive-lovers you could also use a few pieces of chopped green peppers).
STEP 4: Bake for 7-8 minutes until crispy and the cheese is melted.
If you are taking it to work/school with you, pack in Tupperware or sandwich them together and zap in the microwave at lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment